Below, you will find details about Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation’s commitment to protecting your privacy, including the types of information we collect about you, how we use and share that information both within and outside the Fallbrook family of companies, and how you can instruct us to limit certain types of information sharing.
Your privacy is not for sale
We do not and will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
How we collect information about you
We collect personal information about you in a number of ways:
1. Application and registration information:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, request information, open an account or enroll in one of our services.
2. Transaction and experience information:
Once you have opened an account with us, we collect and maintain personal information about your account activity, including your transactions, balances, positions and history. This information allows us to administer your account and provide the services you have requested.
3. Third-party information providers:
We may collect information about you from information services and consumer reporting agencies to verify your identity, employment or creditworthiness, or to better understand your financial needs.
How we share information about you with affiliated professionals with Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation
When appropriate, Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation may share information we collect about you amongst our affiliated professionals to:
- Help provide you with better service or perform services on our behalf;
- Respond to communications from you or as you authorize or request;
- Make it more convenient for you to open a new account; and
- Allow an affiliate to provide you with information about their products and services that we believe may benefit or interest you.
You may instruct us not to share information about you with our affiliates for certain purposes, as explained under How to limit the sharing of information about you.
We do not share information about you outside of the Fallbrook family of companies.
How to limit the sharing of information about you
If you prefer, you may choose to limit the information we share about you with our affiliates. Specifically, you may instruct us:
- Not to share with our affiliates information about you that may be used to determine your suitability for other services provided by our affiliates; and
- Not to allow our affiliates to contact you regarding their services.
- You may exercise this choice by calling us at (818) 657-6100. Your choice will be applied to you as an individual and will automatically be extended to all of your accounts with us.
- You may make your privacy choice at any time and it will remain in effect until you change it.
If you choose to limit these types of information sharing, we may continue to share information with our affiliates that identifies you, as well as information about your transactions and experiences with us. In addition, our affiliates may continue to use information they receive from us to perform services on our behalf, to respond to communications from you, as you authorize or request, or, if you are their customer, to offer you products or services.
Safeguarding your information & maintaining your trust
We take precautions to ensure the information we collect about you is protected and is accessed only by authorized individuals.
We restrict access to information by our employees and agents.
Our employees are trained about privacy and are required to safeguard personal information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information.
Identity theft is a serious concern to all of us. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is our priority.
Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation takes steps to protect you from identity theft by:
- Utilizing client identification and authentication procedures before initiating transactions; and
- Ensuring our employees are trained to safeguard information about you.
If you have been a victim of identity theft please contact us immediately.
Keeping you informed: our commitment
We will provide you with advance notice of important changes to our information-sharing practices.
Contact us with questions
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at (818) 657-6100.
Correcting & updating your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you are a customer and have a concern about your account information maintained at Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation, or want to correct, update, or confirm your information, please send us an email from the Contact Us section, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (818) 657-6100. We will be happy to review and update our records.
How Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation protects your identity
Your privacy is our priority and Fallbrook Capital Securities
Corporation is committed to protecting you.
- We do not sell customer information to anyone.
- We control access to your information inside our company by limiting employee access to systems and data.
- We ensure all employees are trained to safeguard your information.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect information and make every effort to keep your information accurate.
Our most important asset is our relationship with you. We understand that you have entrusted us with your private financial information, and we do everything we can to maintain that trust.
How you can protect your identity & accounts
Identity theft occurs when someone uses your personal information such as your name, Social Security number, credit card number or other identifying information, without your permission to commit fraud or other crimes.
Identity theft is a serious concern. Here are few steps to remember in order to protect your identity and accounts:
- Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation will never request or disclose your personal information (account number, login password, Social Security number) in either a non-secure or unsolicited email communication.
- If you get an email that warns you, with little or no notice, that an account of yours will be shut down unless you reconfirm your billing information, do not reply or click on the link in the email.
- Shred financial documents that contain your personal information before you discard.
- Check your credit report regularly to make sure no unauthorized activity has occurred.
- Protect your personal information (such as your PIN, Social Security number, date of birth, et cetera). Do not give it out to any person or company or in an email unless you are familiar with them and you have initiated your communication with them.
- Don’t carry unneeded credit cards, your Social Security card, your birth certificate or other personal documents in your purse or wallet.
- Monitor all your bank statements from every credit card every month. Check to see if there is anything that you do not recognize and call the credit grantor to verify that it is truly yours.
What to do if you are a victim of identity theft
If you are a victim of identity theft, here are some recommended steps:
- Contact the fraud departments of each of the three major credit bureaus:
- PO Box 740241, Atlanta, GA, 30374-0241
- Phone: (800) 525-6285 | Credit Reports: (800) 525-6285
- P O Box 9530, Allen, TX, 75013-9530
- Phone: (888) 397-3742 | Credit Reports: (888) 397-3742
- PO Box 6790, Fullerton, CA, 92634-6790
- Phone: (800) 680-7289 | Credit Reports: (800) 916-8800
- Report the identity theft and request a fraud alert. This ensures that you will be contacted before any new account is opened and /or an existing account is changed.
- Request copies of credit reports. Review the reports carefully and identify any new accounts that may have been opened. Pay particular attention to the section of the report that lists inquiries from new companies. Contact these companies immediately and have them remove any pending or new accounts from their system. Note: credit bureaus must provide free copies of credit reports to victims of identity theft.
- Contact the fraud departments of creditors to dispute unauthorized charges (e.g. credit card issuer, telephone companies, utilities, banks, other lenders).
- Describe your identity theft problem and follow up with a letter.
- File a report with your local police department and ask to file a report. This may help when clearing your credit.
- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The FTC handles complaints from victims of identity theft, provides information to those victims, and refers complaints to appropriate entities, including the major credit-reporting agencies and law enforcement agencies.
- By telephone at (877) ID-THEFT
Please note, information on these entities are being provided as a service convenience. Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation is not affiliated with any of these organizations and cannot guarantee their accuracy, effectiveness and /or completeness.
This material has been produced by Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation for its clients. This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to sell or buy any securities.
The information and opinions that are contained in this website have been compiled or arrived at by Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation in good faith from sources that are believed to be reliable. Although the information contained herein has been obtained from sources Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation believes to be reliable, its accuracy and completeness is not expressly or implicitly guaranteed by this representation.
All opinions contained on these web pages are believed to be accurate as of the published date of this website and are subject to change without notice. This material is published for the assistance of recipients, but is not to be relied upon as authoritative and is not to be substituted for the exercise of one's own judgment.
Additional information about Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation is available upon request. Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential losses arising from any use of this website.