Fallbrook Capital Securities Corporation (Fallbrook) provides consulting and advisory services to developers for the structuring and capitalization of affordable housing projects. Fallbrook has an extensive network of institutional investors and lenders to provide debt and equity for real estate developments nationwide. The RFP team members have collectively over 100 years of direct experience in the affordable housing industry. Having closed billions in equity, Fallbrook’s commitment to providing personalized services to both investors and developers is unparalleled in the industry.
Our experience with capital markets is leveraged by a broad knowledge base spanning across many industries, credit profiles and deal sizes. We offer our clients and partners long-term value through our expertise on capital markets transactions related to Ginnie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Fannie Mae financing.
Our Low Income Housing Tax Credit RFP program maximizes equity proceeds raised in connection with the sale of tax credits. It also negotiates the best business terms contained in the partnership agreements. The RFP is setup to provide a vehicle for executing the most effective financing in an ever-changing market place.
The RFP will be prepared and administered by Fallbrook and entails the following:
- Evaluation of the Project
- Preparation of an RFP package
- Identifying appropriate equity and debt providers for the Project
- Interacting directly with RFP recipients to answer questions and provide information on the Project
- Reviewing and evaluating RFP submissions
- Providing Developers with a comparison of proposed submission terms
- Making a recommendation as to which submission is the most attractive option for the specific Developer
- Assisting Developers in the negotiation of a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) and Partnership Agreement from the equity providers chosen by Developers.
Developers who would like further information on receiving the best pricing and terms on tax credit equity please contact Christian Albacarys at Christian@FallbrookCapital.com.